A Unique and Meaningful Gag Gift!
Cover : (Matte) Size : 6” x 9” (15.24 x 22.86 cm)
Interior: Blank Wide Ruled 100 pages
This is the best funny Gifts idea, perfect for writing notes or keeping a diary life goals and dreams, task list organizer, goal tracker, habit tracker and journaling.
Perfect as : -Funny Gag Gifts for Men, Women -Appreciation Gifts -Thank You Gifts -Inspirational Quote Gifts -Funny Retirement Gifts
SECRETARY POWERED BY COFFEE
Caffeine Lover Cover for Personal Assistant Job Holder: Blank, Lined Notebook for Journal, Class Composition or Diary Writing, Medium College Ruled Notepad, 120-page, Lined, 6 x 9 in
• Ideal design for journalling or noting: This college-ruled blank lined notebook is perfect for jotting down ideas, writing things to remember like birthdays, composing, drawing or even doodling.
• All lines in the notebook are dark grey, instead of black, so they are less distracting.
• Functional size: 6 x 9 in (15.2 x 22.9 cm) dimensions; the ideal size for all purposes, fitting perfectly into a bag.
• Reliable standards: Book industry perfect binding (the same standard binding as the books in your local library).
• Tough matte paperback. Crisp white paper that minimizes ink bleed-through. The book is great for either pen or pencil users.
• All lines are in compliance with Medium ruled (or so-called College ruled) paper standard, which has 9/32 inch (7.1 mm) spacing between horizontal lines.
• Light weight, easy to carry around.
Great for personal use, work, school, as a to-do list, small diary for memo of the day, fitness tracking, random thoughts or all purpose notes.
Makes a perfect Birthday Present or gift for any coffee drinker.
Christmas is upon us and the time of giving and sharing amongst each other brings all of us much joy, but not necessary for all of us. Some of our friends are battling finding jobs and putting food on the table. Please can you give a thought for those amongst us and make a donation towards our PANSA Big ❤ Christmas Fund. On the 17th December funds received will be equally distributed in the form of vouchers for 5 ladies we have already identified. We thank you for your love and support. Donations can be made directly to the PANSA bank account using Big Heart as the reference. Alternatively use our PayFast account where you can use your credit card to donate.
The idea behind personal branding is HOW do you want to see you if you not in the room? Your personal brand will speak volumes for you when you can’t. It’s so important to project a true and authentic version of yourself that leaves an everlasting impression on all the people you engage with.
I have been on a journey since 2019 understanding and learning what this means to me as an individual. I was fortunate to attend a course on Foundation Peak Performance through my company and one of the topics from this course was Personal Mastery. Understanding WHAT you stand for and WHY and HOW does that reflect on you? They are all inter linked in some way.Personal Branding - Leigh-Ann Smith
In today’s modern world, learning is now an easy tool at your fingertips, with online learning platforms now ever so enhanced like LinkedIn learning, Udemy, Get Smarter to name a few. All of these and there are many more to choose from are designed with the busy life in mind. Allowing you to learn at your own pace.
I believe the best way to stay abreast in your field is to be a life learner. Not only applying time to online courses, but also learning from your peers and situations. On the job learning is most probably the most valuable learning tool to any of us, and its free.Why its important to keep learning - Leigh-Ann Smith