THE PLATINUM ASSISTANT NETWORK OF SOUTH AFRICA recognizes the tremendous skill set and unique abilities required to be successful in this profession and we are proud to announce the first ever SA PLATINUM ASSISTANT AWARDS.
These awards have been initiated to ensure that the Management Assistants of South Africa will be recognized and celebrated for their outstanding contribution to their personal development and showcase the value that they add to their organizations, management teams, peers and communities.
The SA PLATINUM ASSISTANT AWARDS will acknowledge those who demonstrate a continued commitment to:
- Delivering exceptional support services in the Management Assistant profession
- Continuously demonstrates leadership, passion, and excellence
- Serves as an inspiration and a role model to their peersand broader peer communities
- Shows true commitment to professional and personal development
CATEGORIES YOU WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR AS PART OF YOUR ENTRY
- Rising Star Award
- Strategic Partnership Award
- The Pertunia Radebe Administrative Excellence Award
- Platinum Assistant of 2021 Excellence Award
This award is open to all those in the management assistant, Executive PA and secretarial support sectors, who are South African citizens, residing in South Africa and have been in this profession for a minimum of 3 years. Finalists and winners will be expected to be ambassadors for our profession, be invited to speak at upcoming educational events and to promote goodwill and collaboration between their peer communities.
HOW THE AWARD WILL WORK
We have carefully selected an Awards Committee made up of 5 senior Platinum Assistant Ambassadors. The Awards Committee Chairperson will be the first point for entry forms, which on arrival, will be allocated a special reference number to be used on Award assignment submissions. This will ensure that those assessing the assignments will not have sight of who the assignment belongs to. This process eliminates any bias or unfair discrimination of any form and will ensure fair competition. The Awards Committee Chairperson will not participate in assignment assessments.
Once our 8 finalists have been selected, individual interviews will take place. Winners of the SA Platinum Assistant Award 2021 will be announced at an Awards event on Saturday morning, 4th September 2021.
ENTERING IS SIMPLE
- Complete the entry form below
- Forward your entry to Awards@PANSA.co.za
AWARDING OF FINALISTS AND WINNERS
- Finalists will each receive a Certificate of Excellence recognizing them as a Finalist, together with a small token trophy to keep.
- Winner of each category will receive a floating trophy, a certificate of excellence recognizing them as the winner, and a token trophy to keep. Floating trophies will remain with the winners for a period of a year, after which they will be presented by the previous winners, to the next winner of the award in the following year.
- Additional prizes may be presented and will vary according to sponsorship contributions. These will be kept as a surprise as not to dilute the value of rewarding performance excellence. Prizes must be considered a “nice to get” and should not be the reason as the main reason to enter the Awards
- CLOSING DATE FOR ENTRIES: Close of business, Thursday 30thJune 2021
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- The entry form must be completed honestly and in full.
- The criteria for entry must be adhered to (will be indicated on the entry form).
- Assignments to be submitted in MS Word, MS Excel, or PowerPoint, as may be requested, and only your unique reference no displayed in the header of every page (your name is not to be included on any of your submitted assignments).
- Entry of the Award constitutes your acceptance of all the terms and conditions.
- If selected as a finalist you will be required to attend a workshop, of which date will be for 2022. Your seat as a finalist will be free of charge, however there will be a cost per head for the Awards Cocktail function. Details to follow.
- All travel and associated costs will be for your own account.
- The judges’ decisions will be final, and no correspondence will be entered.
- No feedback on assignments submitted will be provided, before or after the event.