PANSA Lunch & Learn with Lizebeth Koloko Green – Microsoft To Do
Join Lizebeth as she will share tips and tricks on keeping track of your tasks using Microsoft To Do to keep on top of any work you need to get done and make sure that you are productive and efficient with your time.
Title: How to use Microsoft To Do to manage your tasks
Microsoft To do is a simple and intelligent to-do list that makes it easy to plan your day, whether it’s for work, school, or home. It will help you increase your productivity and decrease your stress levels.
Microsoft To Do is available for free, also in the Microsoft 365 subscription offerings, and syncs across iPhone, Android, Windows, and the web.
When you use this application, you can:
- Break tasks down into simple steps, add due dates, and set reminders for your daily checklist to keep you on track.
- Get automated and personalized suggestions to update your daily or weekly to do list to focus on what matters most.
- Coordinate tasks in the context of your emails and calendar.
- Focus on your tasks without the distraction of larger team efforts
- Sharing an online to do list can help keep you connected with friends, family, and colleagues.
Learning Outcomes from this L&L session :
- Gain an understanding of the capabilities and features of Microsoft TO DO for managing tasks
- Learn a few simple methods for organizing your tasks to stay focused and productive each day
- Realize the benefits of using Microsoft TO DO for task management along with various task tracking techniques
Millennial Microsoft Expert Office 365 | Productivity Coach | Microsoft Office Specialist Outlook, OneNote, PowerPoint, and Word
Lizebeth Koloko-Green is the CEO & Founder of ANWOW (Adopt New Ways of Working). She is also an Executive Assistant at Nutanix France and has over 20 years of experience working in international corporate environments, including Symantec France and Areda Computer Systems. She holds a degree in Office Management from the University of Paris Créteil and is certified as a Microsoft Office Specialist in Outlook, OneNote, PowerPoint, and Word. She is bilingual in French and English. She is also pursuing a master’s degree in Management at the ESSEC Business School. Lizebeth is very passionate about learning and teaching information technology software and often trains Executives, Sales Teams, and Administrative Professionals on Microsoft applications and lecturing and speaking about information technology at administrative conferences and other events. She is a proud member of IMA France (International Management Assistants Network), IAAP (International Association of Administrative Professionals), and PANSA (Platinum Assistant Network – South Africa). Lizebeth was selected to represent France in the 2018 and 2021 World Administrators Summit. Lizebeth grew up in Fremont, California, but was born in Paris, France, where she resides with her daughter, Aaliyah. In her spare time, she loves studying and learning foreign languages and new information technologies. She is currently studying German and Mandarin Chinese.